Click on the below options to know more and proceed to enrollment
Click Here For ECET Short Term New Batch
Click Here For ECET Longterm New Batch
Click Here For JMET Longterm New Batch
Enrollment to Class Room Coaching
Students can enroll into our Class Room coaching by using the following payment options.
Payment by Cash ( Enrollment at our office )
Online Enrollment (pay by Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking)
Class Room Coaching Enrollment System
- Read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to the online application form.
Data Requirement for Enrollment
- Personal information (name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parents name, parents mobile number etc.)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code).
- Good quality image of your photograph conforming to the requirements specified in Photograph Requirements.
- Good quality image of your signature conforming to the requirements specified in Signature Specifications.
- Good quality image of your valid ID proof that should be carried to the center at the time of collecting SRUSHTI ID Card(for Class Room Coaching) conforming to the requirements specified in Valid ID Card Specifications.
- Valid VISA Credit / Debit Card (online payment activated) or IOB Net Banking account.
- On filling the application form you will be directed to our secure bank payment gateway system to complete the payment transaction.
- Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality of photographs submitted will lead to rejection of your application.
- The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a Mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph must be taken in a White or a very light background.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1st June 2016.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow.
- The photograph must show full frontal view with both ears being visible and eyes open.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm Ã— 4.5 cm print (350 x 450 pixels).
- Have pixel width in the range 250 to 500 and ensure that the width to height aspect ratio is in the range 0.66 to 0.86.
- File size should be between 5KB and 100KB.
- For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the exam.
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 7 width x 2 height on an A4 white paper.
- Put your signature with black or dark blue ink pen within this box.
- Scan the signature using scanner at 200 pixels per inch (dpi), and crop the image to the box.
- Maintain 420 pixels in width and 120 pixels in height.
- Have pixel width in the range 300 to 550 and ensure that the width to height aspect ratio is in the range 3.15 to 4.
- Save the image in JPEG format. Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- Ensure that the file size is between 5KB and 100KB.
- Photographs of the signatures taken using mobile phone or digital cameras are not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.